Next Intergroup Meeting
July 29, 2017 from 5:15 PM to 6:30 PM
Christ Episcopal Church (University District)
1305 NE 47th St
Seattle, Washington 98105
Giving Back to the S.L.A.A. community:
The Puget Sound Area Intergroup has various service positions available.
- Meeting Representative: represents local group meeting.
- Secretary: prepares Intergroup meeting agendas and publishes minutes.
- Literature: orders and maintains stock of S.L.A.A. books literature and coins for groups to purchase.
- Webmaster: maintains the Puget Sound Area Intergroup web site.
- Retreat Coordinator: supports Intergroup with planning of retreats.
- Treasurer: creates and maintains the budget, collects donations, pays bills, and maintains retreat registrations.
- Chair: leads Intergroup organization according to group conscious format.
Intergroup is open to everyone who is in recovery from sex and love addiction.
Service positions are held by fellowship members in the area that the Intergroup serves. These trusted servants are people who understand that in recovery we put principles before personalities in order to provide support to the fellowship.
Service positions are held by individuals who have maintained a certain period of continuous, self-defined sobriety, and have an awareness of group conscience principles.