Puget Sound Intergroup
Next Intergroup Meeting - january Meeting
January 27th, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Christ Episcopal Church (University District)
1305 NE 47th St. Seattle, Washington 98105
Intergroup is open to everyone who is in recovery from sex and love addiction.
Service positions are held by fellowship members in the area that the Intergroup serves. These trusted servants are people who understand that in recovery we put principles before personalities in order to provide support to the fellowship.
Service positions are held by individuals who have maintained a certain period of continuous, self-defined sobriety, and have an awareness of group conscience principles. We regularly have service positions available. Please come to intergroup if you are interested in serving the Greater Puget Sound fellowship of SLAA.
The following are some of the service positions held by our members:
- Meeting Representative: represents local group meeting.
- Secretary: prepares Intergroup meeting agendas and publishes minutes.
- Literature: orders and maintains stock of S.L.A.A. books literature and coins for groups to purchase.
- Webmaster: maintains the Puget Sound Area Intergroup web site.
- Retreat Coordinator: supports Intergroup with planning of retreats.
- Treasurer: creates and maintains the budget, collects donations, pays bills, and maintains retreat registrations.
- Chair: leads Intergroup organization according to group conscious format.